It's amazing how quick the weekend flies by.
1) enjoyed walking at the outdoor mall in Arkansas.
2) being a kid (with the kids) in a candy store- wax candy, sour strips, and root beer jelly beans.
2) ate at On the Border (with leftovers for tomorrow, yeah!)
3) found out Carter's new love....Elmo :) and listened to him scream out loud with delight in Walmart.
4) watched Jerry chase an armadillo....which was absolutely hilarious.
5) had to laugh when Carter started grunting before bath time and just about pooped on mommy but instead he just hit the floor.
Now we're home and wrapping up to start the day tomorrow...and hopefully this storm passes soon.