Wednesday, June 27, 2007
And here's my tag! Thanks Tracy!
So this is how it works. I must post the rules, 7 random things about me and then tag others to do the same. Sound fair enough, right? These are the rules…. each player starts with 7 random facts about themselves on their Blog. People who are tagged need to blog 7 facts about themselves and post the rules as well. At the end of their blog list 7 people you are tagging. Let them know that they are tagged by leaving them a comment.
1. I cannot stand Chinese food! The smell just turns my stomach & makes me want to gag. Must have been that bad encounter with the egg roll & watching Ernest Saves Christmas that got me on that one.
2. My dad is a vet so we grew up with tons of animals. Yeah - I was a cat lady (actually girl) with like 20 cats. Weird thing is now we only have one pet.
3. I had my head stitched back together twice - 2 different spots. Yeah! That hurt! Both times!
4. I was a nerd in school. Actually now that I think of it, I probably still am one.
5. My second toes are longer than my big toes. Yeah - gross I know it but totally totally random!
6. I had my first child at 17. Very young but something that I would NEVER change or regret. They are my world!
7. I've gotten one speeding ticket in my life. Cop was a total jerk & I totally did not deserve it but paid it anyways.
I am tagging Michelle, Michelle, Suzy, Emily, Amy, Denise, Tanisha, & Coni! Whoops that's 8 - oh well!
Monday, June 18, 2007
Sunday, June 03, 2007
Anyways, here's a few fun pics that we got at the park today. It was absolutely beautiful outside so we made sure to bring out the camera.
And see Kalli's hair? That's her new haircut - otherwise know as "a Swedish girl haircut" as Kalli now calls it. I think it's cute plus it's super easy & doesn't take much to fix - something Kalli definitely needs.
And here's the family pic from the day. Believe it or not - this is the only known family picture that we have. It turned out pretty cute so I'm happy that we took it.
Also, since I haven't posted any in a while & got a couple done this weekend, here's a couple recent scrapbook layouts.