If you haven't already (and someone is actually reading my blog), you need to go see all the cool happenings over at Scraplove.com. The site has a total makeover & looks awesome thanks to the talented digi girl - Michelle! So so totally cool! Also, we're coming up on an awesome contest starting July 10th. Scraplove is having the Summer for Scraplovin' Contest which has some really amazing prizes! Just be sure to come over, register, & join in on the fun! Also, we'll have a freakin' cool spotlight on the amazing ELSIE FLANNIGAN! Is that cool or what?
And here's my tag! Thanks Tracy!
So this is how it works. I must post the rules, 7 random things about me and then tag others to do the same. Sound fair enough, right? These are the rules…. each player starts with 7 random facts about themselves on their Blog. People who are tagged need to blog 7 facts about themselves and post the rules as well. At the end of their blog list 7 people you are tagging. Let them know that they are tagged by leaving them a comment.
1. I cannot stand Chinese food! The smell just turns my stomach & makes me want to gag. Must have been that bad encounter with the egg roll & watching Ernest Saves Christmas that got me on that one.
2. My dad is a vet so we grew up with tons of animals. Yeah - I was a cat lady (actually girl) with like 20 cats. Weird thing is now we only have one pet.
3. I had my head stitched back together twice - 2 different spots. Yeah! That hurt! Both times!
4. I was a nerd in school. Actually now that I think of it, I probably still am one.
5. My second toes are longer than my big toes. Yeah - gross I know it but totally totally random!
6. I had my first child at 17. Very young but something that I would NEVER change or regret. They are my world!
7. I've gotten one speeding ticket in my life. Cop was a total jerk & I totally did not deserve it but paid it anyways.
I am tagging Michelle, Michelle, Suzy, Emily, Amy, Denise, Tanisha, & Coni! Whoops that's 8 - oh well!
cover up: grid and glorious globes: june...
5 hours ago