Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Wow....it's been a long time.

And I can't even remember what's happened the last few months. LOL It must be a sign of my old age.

In February, I went on another cruise. This time to the Mexican Riveria - Puerto Vallarta, Mazatlan, & Cabo San Lucas. It was amazing, beautiful, and I didn't want to come back. Actually right now, I would LOVE to be back there.

Then later in May, Tiffany & I took the kiddos out to California for a long weekend getaway. We all had a great time - just wished the ocean was a tad bit warmer.

Now the biggest thing happening in my life is preparing for the new baby coming in December. After coming back from California thinking I had food poisoning, I found out that I was in fact pregnant. Surprise surprise! Now if I could just catch up with getting all the new baby supplies ready plus juggling two big kiddos, things would be great. Somehow I'm doubting that happens though. Anyways, little guy is expected here by December 22 but I'm hoping he decides to make an early entry into the world rather than delaying it like Kalli & Dylan.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

I have to admit, I was shocked to see you had blogged. ha ha

Can't we see a prego pic or something? I hope you are feeling well and growing like crazy.

Miss you at SL

SuzyQ said...

I wish I would have known you were in CA, I am living back there!

Congrats on the new baby!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin