Sunday, November 01, 2009

Man I’m exhausted…

I really guess my body is totally out of whack. I woke up this morning feeling rested and ready to tackle the day but just about noon I felt my body drooping. Now I can barely keep my eyes open long enough to type.

The kids had a pretty quiet Halloween. Neither one of them were really into the dressing up this year but Kalli did just because of the Halloween party she was invited to. We made it to maybe 5-6 houses and they were done. I will have to say though – the best Trick or Treating was us all getting free black jack tacos from Taco Bell (oh how we lead such an exciting life).

Tomorrow I’m going to be calling in to the doctor. I got a letter Friday stating that my blood test suggested that I had Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome. Kind of weird but it does ring true to the symptoms I’ve had lately (most of which I just shrugged off). The letter says to follow up with my next appointment but me being the worry wart that I am, I want to get in there before December. We’ll see how that goes though. Hopefully it’s nothing serious and a little bit of meds will put my hormone levels back in sync.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin