Saturday, September 26, 2009

Better at last

This week I finally wrapped up the whole nasty flu bug. I’m on some strong cough syrup now but I can definitely deal with just a cough.

Today Dylan, Jerry & I took out to check out Apple Fest. Our steal of the day was at a wood/cabinet store shed where we got a few cabinet doors and drawers for cheap! I’ve got plans for the doors and hopefully can do something with them for Christmas gifts. The wood drawers are nice and are perfect for Dylan’s legos/cars and will work great to slide under his bed. Now, I just need to pick up so gliders or small wheels for them.

I’m in the mood for a little Halloween decorating so I’m scoping out the blogs tonight. Here are a few of my favorites:

 EAB Designs

 Martha Stewart

  Country Living

  Tom Kat Studio…..(I’m beginning to think I’m just drawn to Halloween candy.)

  Poetic Home

  Little Toad…..(aren’t these the cutest invites ever?!)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin