Monday, June 16, 2008

It's been a long time since my last post..

And I even have some news!

I'm now a Design Team member at Clear Dollar Stamps! Woo hoo! I'm really excited to be able to create with such cute stamps and take my scrapbooking to a new level!

Photobucket

And in other scrappy news, I've moved on to Round 6 @ The Gauntlet. Really was not expecting to but hopefully I can stay in the game after this week. There are some really talented ladies there & I feel honored to even be considered a part of that group!

And just because I have been in a scrappy mood, I've gotten a few layouts/projects done.





I'm not thrilled with the farm ones & the I've Got You Babe but hey I'm doing good using up some of my old supplies!

7 comments:

em said...

Your work always puts a smile on my face...soooo talented are you! :)

Paper in the Works! said...

Congratulations! I am looking forward to working with you at CDS and seeing more of your stunning work :)

Kim

Laurie Wilson said...

Your page layouts are awesome! You've got adorable subjects to scrap too.

Conibaer said...

Congrats! Your stuff is amazing so it´s no surprise that you are successfull! Love all your new LOs!

My Paper Adventures said...

Love your scrap pages! Congratulations on being selected for the CD Stamp DT!

Linsey said...

An long overdue CONGRATS is in order! I have been perusing the new Clear Dollar Stamps design team members blogs and I've found yours a huge source of inspiration! You are super talented--no mystery that you made the new DT! I got a guest spot for Sept,-so I'll be around and definitely visiting your blog oftern to see what wonderful stuff you've created! Love your blog and your kids are darling! hugs!

Melanie said...

Is that a journal? I love it!!!

Congrats on your new dt honors!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin