I've got a few things I'm excited for this week:
1) I didn't win the grand prize, but I did get First Place in the Gauntlet contest over at Scrapperie.com. Whoo hoo! I'm just in total shock that I actually got that - really there was SERIOUS talent in that contest! Here's the final week layout that I did for the contest.
2) This week is a short week! I'm working Monday through Thursday. Then next week is even a shorter week since I'm taking off Monday & Tuesday.
3) We had a great time at the Mt. Vernon fireworks show on Friday. I loved this picture the most! It's Kalli's friend, Lexi, & Kalli all laying there watching the fireworks. :)
4) I totally scored yesterday at JCPenney. We'd just been discussing having to go school shopping for the kids next month & low & behold - JCPenney has an awesome sale in the girls section! Tons of clothes marked down to $2.97 each. Needless to say...Kalli made out like a bandit. I just wish I would have found some things for Dylan too.
4) The Springfield Cardinals won last night!!! Whoooo baby! Was really not thinking anything was going to happen since we went all the way to the bottom of the 10th with no scores & then finally got a run in!
5) And last but certainly not least.....DYLAN ACTUALLY CLEANED HIS ROOM! Can you believe it? I seriously can't. That boy would live in a landfill and not even care. Every day is really a struggle with him to pick up even one thing & here tonight he cleans it. And the worst part - it's too late and he's in bed or I'd go get some proof! :)
And now, since I'm all out of hoorahs, I'm heading to bed!