Sunday, September 30, 2007

Jolly Mill

Okay so I had this great idea. Why not get the kids & head to Jolly Mill for some new photos. For many reasons this did not go as well as I had planned. For instance:

1. There was a wedding going on- definitely not a good sign to bring our wild children down there.
2. All that water & stuff to do & we expected them to smile, hold still, & wait for our perfect picture - numerous times.
3. I had to pull the car over before we even got there to get on to Dylan.
And that was just a few.

We did get some pictures though & out of the 100+ that I took, here were a few of my very favorites. What's funny is as cute as Kalli is, she kept reminding me of "Oh Brother, Where Art Thou". Ha! And Dylan, crazy kid it was 80 degrees out & he still put on his stud coat because he wanted to make sure that mom got a picture of him in it.




Aren't they cute? :)

And just because I can't get enough. I bribed the kids with the park for some pics today.

1 comment:

SuzyQ said...

WoW1 You got fabulous photos! I lvoe the one with both of them leaning against the pole above the water!
I can't wait to see these scrapped!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin