Monday, September 10, 2007

Hmmmm....

Man, I haven't blogged in awhile. Not sure what to blog about but here it goes. :)

We have moved to the apartments over in Marionville. Not real thrilled being in an apartment for another year but WAY better place than where we were before. Plus it's been really nice that me & the kids can actually go out & walk at night.

Kalli's been released to normal activities - whatever that is for this girl - and she's already playing on a basketball team again. Heck, even the day we got home from her doctor's appointment, she was in the door already strapping on her roller blades. I am a nervous wreck but she is loving every minute of it.

Dylan is - well Dylan is Dylan. :) He's my overreacting, hyperactive child that I can barely get to sit down long enough to finish his homework. Luckily though, he seems to really know his stuff when it comes to doing his work. It's just getting him to take the time to do it.

Work - yeah work is just about to drive me nuts. We've got this new online version of our student information database & I'm the go to person for anyone with questions. Bad thing is - I've not had hardly any training whatsoever. So, my day usually consists of me getting several calls, me having to tell them I'll figure it out & call them back, then call them back & walk them through it. The worst part about the whole program is that the support SUCKS! I've waited over a week before to have an email answered & that is really irritating. I just hope that we start getting the help we need quicker now (since I'm having to go through the help email rather than the support person who doesn't get back with me).

Not much else going on. I was able to scrap a few layouts while we were internet/cable-less over the weekend of the move so that was nice. Sometimes I just canNOT get a creative thought in my head but at least it worked for me that weekend.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket <Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

justem said...

every single one of these layouts is awesome!!!! do you submit to any magazines??? because you should be in Scrapbook Trends every month, as far as i'm convinced!!

.jessica jo. said...

loving all your new layouts!!!!! fabulous!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin