Saturday, December 31, 2005

The Holidays are now Officially over!!

And I'm actually kind of glad. Don't get me wrong - I love family & getting together but this year just wasn't as cheery as usual. I don't know if it's been because of all the stress with ER visits & sicknesses, or what - but it hasn't been the same. Christmas was a blast for the kids but Dylan's little phrase "last Christmas our whole floor was covered in presents", bummed me a little. This year was probably one when we've had the smallest funds to cover everything. :( Although they were happy - I still feel guilty. I still wish we could've done more. And now with Kalli's birthday in 5 days. I'm going to be saying that then too. I just hope & {PRAY} that this new year brings easier and smoother times for us!! We definitely would appreciate that!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin