Tuesday, October 16, 2007

It's over...

The insurance paperwork from the fire is finally finished. No more keeping track of all receipts and putting them into the spreadsheet. No more worrying about getting them all in. I didn't get them all in but it's done. It's over. No more insurance! Hooray!

Not much else going on. On Friday I'm taking a much needed vacation day & going to Applegate with Tiffany. I canNOT wait! So many cute things to look at. :) Then this weekend is also the Scraplove fall crop so that will be fun too! Lots of talented girls showing lots of cool techniques & ideas! Come check it out if you get a chance!

And just because I can't leave a post without a picture - here's my super cool girl Kalli:

2 comments:

justem said...

That photo is cracking me up!!

Denise Shaw said...

Love the pic Kate...she so cute!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin