Wednesday, December 06, 2006

tag you're it!

I was tagged by the talented Ashlee, so here it goes...

A - Available or single: don't they both mean the same??
B - Best Friend: Tiffany
C - Cake or Pie: pie (key lime - yummy!)
D - Drink of choice: Pepsi
E - Essential Item you use everyday: deodrant :)
F - Favorite color: pink
G - Gummy Bears or worms: worms
H - Hometown: Aurora
I - Indulgence: junk food
J - January or February: January (Kalli's b-day)
K - Kids & Names: Kalli & Dylan
L - Life is Incomplete Without? my kids
M - Marriage Date: none
N - Number of Siblings:1 sister, 2 brothers (all younger than me)
O - Oranges or Apples: oranges
P - Phobias or Fears: losing someone I love
Q - Fave Quote: Don't worry, be happy. :) (that's all I could come up with)
R - Reason to Smile: today is going to be a good day
S - Season: Summer
T - Tag 3 or 4 people: Bethany, Denise, Linda, Lori
U - Unknown Fact about Me: I have a tattoo
V- Vegetable You Don't Like: Peas (ewww!)
W - Worst Habit: not speaking my mind when I should
X - Xrays: teeth
Y - Your Fave Food: Chicken fajitas
Z - Zodiac Sign: Cancer

1 comment:

Denise Shaw said...

Thanks Kate...I reposted on my blog.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin