Saturday, August 11, 2007

If only I could stay on this roll.....

I'd be a scrappin' machine. :) I finally decided to take the plunge & scrap something 8 1/2 x 11 & WHOAAA! does that feel good! I have gotten so many layouts done & am pretty pleased with most of them. Who knew 8 1/2 x 11 was so fun??!!??


And this one? I was really beginning to think I couldn't do it. I did it for the challenge over at Scrapncircle. It was to create a different shaped layout that normal square/rectangle, include one pic, include lots of words, & include something from the office on it. The shape was what really was stumping me but when I finally decided on it, the other came together a little easier.

Now it's clean up time & then it's off to bed!

6 comments:

justem said...

These layouts are AMAZING Kate! I hope you are submitting them!!!

monica.coffman said...

LOVE your layouts Kate!

Barb said...

You rocked the 8.5 x 11, Kate.

Alicia Barry said...

Hi. Thanks for visiting my blog. Your layouts here are awesome.

:::b r a n d i::: said...

Yes, I've seen your LOs on Scrapbook.com! I actually have some of your 8.5x11 work in my favorites! I scrap 8.5x11 exclusively and so I'm always excited to see other work in that size. It seems so many people only do 12x12. Thanks for visiting my blog!!

Conibaer said...

Love all your LOs!
Coni

Blog Widget by LinkWithin